0419 544 086

"Your Safety is Our Priority."

Microwave Radiation

Whenever a microwave oven is turned on, radioactive energy is produced causing the water in food to vibrate rapidly. This rapid vibration produces heat, which in turn cooks the food. The energy produced by a microwave can also penetrate through living tissue, which is why exposure to this radiation is harmful to our health. If your microwave is running with a leak, you could be exposed to harmful radiation without knowing it – microwave radiation is colourless and odourless, making leaks undetectable to human senses.

Exposure to microwave radiation can potentially cause serious health problems, including:

  • Skin Cancer
  • Cataracts
  • Dizziness/Headaches

REQUEST CALL BACK

This website is powered by EziWeb